Saturday, November 04, 2006

Halloween




It certainly was Halloween around here!! On Halloween morning a trip was made to Wellesley to see Camille before she went off to school to participate in her Halloween Parade as Stephanie from Lazy Town. She looked fabulous and was so excited to be in a parade. I snapped this shot in the morning so Louis wasn't in the great Spiderman suit that he wore out later that evening. As you can guess, I was pleasantly surprised to see my sweet Charlotte arrive (via email) dressed as a pumpkin. I told her mommy that she was sweet enough to end up in my pie. Better keep her away from me while I am baking! Nolan spent some of his first halloween visiting with his friend Nora and the rest of the time sleeping close to his mommy's heart in his sling. Later that night, Nolan was a ghost but he didn't scare any of us, he is too cute to scare anyone! We will now be planning our great Thanksgiving feast and thanking God that we are all together for another celebration.

1 comment:

Nonna Rose said...

An angel!